Red Roof Property Management is the ONLY company in the Cayo District who specializes exclusively in Property Management. Let professionals handle your property needs so you can relax and simply have us deliver your rent checks to you.
Residential Housing Property Management Services:
Red Roof Property Management provides a wide variety of Property Leasing & Management services for long-term rentals (six months to one year):
- Advertising (see our Marketing Plan below)
- Location and screening of rental applicants
- Leasing property
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewals
- Preparation of property for owner/tenant occupation as needed:
- Cleaning of residence
- Preparing bedding and linen
- Stocking house with necessities
- Rent collection
- Tenant Interaction to resolve issues
- Maintenance of house and grounds, as directed by owner
- Scheduled cleaning of residence, as directed by owner
- Paying property/land taxes to the government yearly, if needed
- Pay annual home owner insurance, if needed
- Manage local bank accounts, if needed
- Provide monthly P&L statements along with an annual recap for your accountant.
Getting your property rented FAST is every landlord’s number one priority! At Red Roof Property Management, we take this task seriously. We have a 10-Tier Marketing Plan which ensures the results you are looking for:
- Your home will be featured on our Website with pictures and descriptions
- Links on popular Expat forums and Belize service sites
- Frequent updates on social media sites (i.e. facebook and twitter), which will include announcing all new listings
- An e-mail newsletter subscription available to all website visitors so they can be notified immediately of our new listings, as well as our blog announcing the same
- Notify our network of referral sources (realtors, insurance agents, hotels, etc.)
- Post flyers in post offices, restaurants, internet cafes, stores, etc.
- Directional signs leading potential tenants right to the rental home’s doorstep
- Newspaper and Classified Ads
- TV advertising at the beginning of every month – just when your potential tenant will be searching for their next home
- Truck signage to prompt tenants to inquire if we have any listings available
If you’re interested in having us visit your rental home and explain our services further, please Contact Us today for a complimentary visit.
Monthly management fees will be paid directly from the property’s rental payment.
Leasing fees will be paid directly from the tenant’s first month rental payment.
Incidentals (i.e. property maintenance) will be paid directly out of the property’s monthly rental payment. If the amount of the incidental exceeds the monthly rent less the property management fee, then the property owner will be required to reimburse Red Roof Property Management immediately upon notification.
Any rents and/or security deposits paid by tenants in Belize dollars cannot be converted to another type of currency (i.e. U.S. Dollars); therefore, it is advisable for all Belizean property owners to maintain a Belize bank account that funds can be deposited into monthly. In the event that this cannot be facilitated, Red Roof Property Management can hold any property owner’s funds in a non-interest bearing escrow account until such time as a Belizean bank account is obtained.